課程

朗誦著這淡泊名利的詩詞,您想吸收中華文化五千年所累積下來的文化結晶嗎?盡在開放式課程網站中!

 

  山不在高    有仙則名
                                                  Known will the hills be if fairies are dwelling, no matter how high or low they are.


                         
水不在深    有龍則靈

                                                    And charmed will the waters be if dragons hidden, no matter how deep or shallow they are.


                         
斯是陋室    惟吾德馨
                                                    Although it is a humble abode, my virtues make it smell sweet.

                                                                                   

                                                                                                                        【陋室銘】
                                                                                                                                                                     Eulogy to My Humble Abode 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
   *朗誦著這淡泊名利的詩詞,
           Recite the poem with indifferent to fame and fortune!

 
     您想吸收中華文化五千年所累積下來的文化結晶嗎? 
           Do you want to absorb the cultural essence that Chinese cultural accumulation over several millennia?
 
 
     您想瞭解詩人們筆下的優美詩句所透露的真正含意嗎?
          Would you want to know the meanings of brilliant poetry written by poets?
 
 
     您想學習古人的曖曖內含光,以及老樹移栽的古老智慧嗎?
          Would you want to learn the spirit of forefathers who have real talents and don’t purse the illusive fame?And learn the ancient wisdom of forefathers?
 
 
 
     不要猶豫,文化之旅就要啟航!     
           Please do not hesitate! Set sail for a culture journey right now!
 
 
 
 
     清華大學與交通大學開放式課程網站中!
        NTHU OpenCoureseWare:   http://ocw.nthu.edu.tw
        NCTU OpenCoureseWare:    http://ocw.nctu.edu.tw
 
  
 
 
 
 
主辦單位:國立清華大學教務處教學發展中心
協辦單位: 桃竹苗區域教學資源中心、 國立交通大學開放式課程   
 
  

 

[回列表]