【7/31】114學年度第2學期研究生論文口試結束Thesis Defense Ends   ♠   【8/1】115學年度第1學期開始 2026 Fall Semester Begins   ♠   【8/3】暑期班申請課程停修開始(至7日止) Summer Session Withdrawal (8/3-   ♠   【8/18】115學年度入學各級新生、轉學生選課(至20日止) Course Selection for   ♠   【8/21】暑期班結束 Summer Session Ends   ♠   【9/1】教師送繳115學年度暑碩專班成績截止   ♠   【9/1-2】新生領航營(至2日止)   ♠   【9/3-18】受理校際選課(至18日止) Inter-School Selection (9/3-9/18)   ♠   【9/4-7】受理就學貸款申請(4日、7日兩天)   ♠   【9/3-18】受理校際選課(至18日止) Inter-School Selection (9/3-9/18)   ♠   【9/4-7】受理就學貸款申請(4日、7日兩天)   ♠   【9/7】全校各級學生上課開始、註冊日 1. Class Begin 2. Registration   ♠   【9/7-30】弱勢助學金申請(至30日止)   ♠   【9/7】生輔組校內外獎學金申請(依 生輔組公告辦理)   ♠   【9/25】中秋節 Mid-Autumn Festival (no class)   ♠   【9/28】教師節 Teacher's Day (no class)   ♠   【9/29-11/20】期中教學意見反映(至11月20日止) Mid-term Feedback on Teaching   ♠   【10/9-10】國慶日補假 Holiday-Double Tenth Day (no class)國慶日 Double Tenth Day (no class)   ♠   【10/19-12/4】期中成績預警開始(至12 月4日止) Academic Warning System Starts   ♠   【11/11】全校運動大會(停課一天) Sports Day   ♠   【11/27-12/20】教學意見調查開始(至12月20日止) Online Course Evaluation (11/27-   ♠   【12/21-24】期末考試開始(至24日止) Final Exams   ♠   【12/25】行憲紀念日 Constitution Day   ♠   【12/28】寒假開始 Winter Break Begins   ♠  
課程

朗誦著這淡泊名利的詩詞,您想吸收中華文化五千年所累積下來的文化結晶嗎?盡在開放式課程網站中!

 

  山不在高    有仙則名
                                                  Known will the hills be if fairies are dwelling, no matter how high or low they are.


                         
水不在深    有龍則靈

                                                    And charmed will the waters be if dragons hidden, no matter how deep or shallow they are.


                         
斯是陋室    惟吾德馨
                                                    Although it is a humble abode, my virtues make it smell sweet.

                                                                                   

                                                                                                                        【陋室銘】
                                                                                                                                                                     Eulogy to My Humble Abode 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
   *朗誦著這淡泊名利的詩詞,
           Recite the poem with indifferent to fame and fortune!

 
     您想吸收中華文化五千年所累積下來的文化結晶嗎? 
           Do you want to absorb the cultural essence that Chinese cultural accumulation over several millennia?
 
 
     您想瞭解詩人們筆下的優美詩句所透露的真正含意嗎?
          Would you want to know the meanings of brilliant poetry written by poets?
 
 
     您想學習古人的曖曖內含光,以及老樹移栽的古老智慧嗎?
          Would you want to learn the spirit of forefathers who have real talents and don’t purse the illusive fame?And learn the ancient wisdom of forefathers?
 
 
 
     不要猶豫,文化之旅就要啟航!     
           Please do not hesitate! Set sail for a culture journey right now!
 
 
 
 
     清華大學與交通大學開放式課程網站中!
        NTHU OpenCoureseWare:   http://ocw.nthu.edu.tw
        NCTU OpenCoureseWare:    http://ocw.nctu.edu.tw
 
  
 
 
 
 
主辦單位:國立清華大學教務處教學發展中心
協辦單位: 桃竹苗區域教學資源中心、 國立交通大學開放式課程   
 
  

 

[回列表]